"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure what you do not understand." - Leonardo daVinci

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Etsy Bitsy Spider

Calling somebody a poser is so middle school, if you're going to go around calling everybody a poser then you better not be older than 13.

I'm so tired of guys (and people in general!) acting like they're never wrong and they're the shit and they expect everyone to worship at their feet...well, sorry buddy....if you expect me to come to your becking call and text you and aim you every single day without YOU doing a damn thing....then you must have me mistaken for that OTHER BITCH.

I can like somebody so much...but if you keep stepping on my toes, then it don't matter anymore, you're out the picture like THAT *snap*.

I'm really considering making an etsy account, but it would be after I got my job. I'm still working on my graphic novel and I do plan on looking for a job soon, I've been unemployed for about 2 months, it's nice not having to wake up and go deal with bullshit, but it was nice having a paycheck lol. I would make jewelry probably and sell my photography, nicely framed, I can make clothes too so I would do that, I would sell all types of shit, cuz I can pick up a trade really fast and a lot of trades interest me =). My friend has one, he's always telling me to make one lol.

1 comment:

(m) said...

That's so cute. You SHOULD make one. I could teach you a thing or two about clothing if you want.

Yup, tired of that kinda shit too, that's why I'm single and loving it.

Oh, and that church I took that picture of is on Alamitos and like 6th or something. Next time I want to go in and get some holy water.