"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure what you do not understand." - Leonardo daVinci

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bored & Narcissistic

I hit my dad and kick his feet for no reason.
I look prettier with my face covered in green clay.
I prefer cats to social interaction.
I eat to taste, not to get full.
I hate pink, but secretly love it.
I never stare off into nothingness, I'm always looking at something (even if you cant see).
I pretend to drive crazy to make people stop tailgating (and it works).
I call white people niggers randomly without warning.
If I don't like you (and especially if you're German) I call you a Nazi.
I used to wake up with cuts on my face, ever since then I've tried to keep my nails short.
I used to sleepwalk when I was little (who knows if I still do).
I insult myself in the third person.
If you don't know me, you think I'm crazy.
I almost got sent to a mental institution once in the 5th grade.
I tend to attract Narcissists and Psychopaths.
I usually like what you don't.
I love wearing Brown.
Before I insult, I understand first.
I can argue with myself very well.
I don't really get along with people who are just like me.
I used to throw shit all the time when I was angry, when I was younger.
I played with Barbies, then cut off their heads and hung them on my mirror.
I fuck with people just to see their reaction.
You may be a hood thug, but I'm clever and crazy (I think that's worse).
I know of plenty of places to hide dead bodies.
My life is a satire, I act and talk like people I make fun of 24/7 (people think I'm actually like that).
So when people call me weird I just shrug and say, I know.

No comments: