"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure what you do not understand." - Leonardo daVinci

Monday, April 12, 2010

attempt #2

I did a more complex search on the same sperm bank. Okay, not all is lost. (whew) there were 0 exact matches =( but there were 222 partial searches found. And the free shit is cool =) they don't rob you. Is it sad that I'm staying up looking at profiles of sperm donors to ease the pain of boredom at 2:42am? (Just how bored am I?) They even have donor look-a-likes... if only I could believe that shit. The last time I took somebody's word on how a guy looked, I came face to face with a goblin from the lord of the rings.

The highest I got was 50% matched to what I asked for, and I only had two 50%s. It was either Chad Lindburg or Bill Gates... not much of a choice. So I went down in the 46%s and I like the Bulgarian.

I need to find something else to do when bored.

No comments: