"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure what you do not understand." - Leonardo daVinci

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

bored weight

Cute guy at the fair I went to. I actually saw 2 (out of hundreds) REALLY good looking guys, but i'm more realistic nowadays.

What I wouldn't give to come home to an empty apartment of my own. FUCK.

I feel gross. I need (want to badly) lose atleast 10 pounds. If I just ate better I'd lose those 10 in a week easy. Just because I know how I eat, I've rarely ate when I'm hungry. I usually eat all day, hungry or not, it's just something to do. I eat when I'm bored, and I'm bored a lot. And it's not like I eat healthy all the time. But it's funny because I never know when I'm actually hungry because I always ate throughout the entire day, I never gave myself a chance to get hungry.  I didn't eat anything this morning and after the first couple hours of a growling stomach, I wasn't hungry. I actually had to force myself to eat dinner, because I literally wasn't hungry the entire day. And I ate salad and one slice of pizza and I was full but I started another slice of pizza, habits are hard to break, and I finished it because I didn't have any caloric intake the entire day except for my Protein Berry Workout jamba juice (16 oz.).

No comments: