"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure what you do not understand." - Leonardo daVinci

Monday, March 1, 2010

4 year

everyone would love if i went to UC Long Beach....I've thought about it, denied. CSULB is 10 minutes from my house.... I would never be free if I went there, and I'm not talking of a rebellious child running from her parents, cuz my parents aren't the problem.

i AM going to apply to UC Santa Cruz, UC Berkeley or UC Santa Barbara, and UC San Diego.

and if i really wanna say fuck the world, I'll apply to University of Seattle and/or Evergreen State College.

(i planned on going to Evergreen when i was in middle school, then i misplaced the notebook i put the information in...only to see the name years later and remember.)

3 schools isn't bad. I'm shooting for UC Santa Cruz though.

No comments: