"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure what you do not understand." - Leonardo daVinci

Friday, March 5, 2010

tudors

When The Tudors first came out, I was like oh shit this looks so awesome, but then I watched it and I was like, eh and didn't watch an episode since. I was scanning Showtime on demand and I saw The Tudors on there, all 3 seasons. So I decided to watch all of them. I'm on episode 4 in season 1, yeah Henry is hot, but it's not very realistic considering all this shit didn't happen to the real Henry til he was old and sagging..but yeah, I don't think a sagging, old man with a white beard fucking all these women would have made the ratings go up either..I don't think there would have even been a season 3. I like the show so far except for when I notice little details that irk me. I've pretty much made a routine out of it, I wait til everyone's asleep or in different rooms and then play one or two episodes every night, because I'm the only one that wants to watch it.

No comments: