"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure what you do not understand." - Leonardo daVinci

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

transfer

I'm thinking about colleges more. I used to have UCSC at the top of my list, but IDK... I think UC Santa Barbara is at the top of the list for me. So I have them in order:
  1. University of California Santa Barbara
  2. University of California San Diego
  3. University of California Santa Cruz
I also learned that if I went to Evergreen State, I wouldn't be allowed to transfer my credits of my community college. (But if CC fails then I can just pack my shit, become a resident of Washington, and then apply there... lol. That's my "runaway plan", just incase.) And ehh to Berkeley and University of Seattle is religiously affiliated, no thanks.

Looks like I'm going to be stuck in California for a good 5-7 years...

boo hiss..

No comments: