"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure what you do not understand." - Leonardo daVinci

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

period for the arm

So I had my blood taken today and they put on the tape afterwards on the cotton swatch like usual. And when I get home, I rip off the tape like I always do, but this time it really hurt like a BITCH, and yeah usually ripping tape off hurts but never like this. And so i look down at my arm where the tape was expecting to see a pound of flesh missing, but nothing was there and i was like WTF then. And i look at it again and then little red dots start to appear and I'm like great, I made myself bleed. But it never bled, as in blood dripping down the arm, it just got worse UNDER my skin, now there's this thick red line of blood under my skin where the tape was and it stings, and every now and then it'll feel like I'm being stabbed in my arm. Soo, I'm confused because it's the same tape that they always use and I always rip the tape off, it must be that time of the month for my arm.

No comments: