"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure what you do not understand." - Leonardo daVinci

Friday, June 25, 2010

Boy Charts

In high school, I think it was the 11th or 12th grade that I decided to try and find my type statistically. So i made all these charts of the guys I had crushes on spanning my high school career. I had charts on hair color, eye color, skin shades (not just color, shades), personalities, ages and I had other charts relating the previous charts to what I was doing at that time, what my style was, what type of music I liked, etc. So I saw my type change over a couple of years and it mostly related to the type of music I was listening to. When I listened mainly to rock music I preferred white guys with shaggy hair that were older than me. However, when I changed to r&b music being the preferred choice, my type of men shifted to dark skinned African Americans with big lips and that were also older. I found out a lot of things, but that was the one thing that stood out the most.

I'm so fucking odd.

I think I might make charts again, from 2007 to now and see how and if it's changed. I like to make charts for some reason.

No comments: