"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure what you do not understand." - Leonardo daVinci

Friday, June 4, 2010

SLUTS AND BITCHES!

A slut is somebody, male or female, who has sex with a whole bunch or random people thinking it's going to get them somewhere or to give the other person pleasure (like you don't have sex with them cuz UR horny).

If you have sex a lot because YOU wanna get some (AND!! you don't get their by lying to them, such as "I'll love you, or I'll leave my wife for you) you're not a slut, you're a Samantha! lol, but seriously, that doesn't make you a slut. The only time you can be labeled a "Playa" is when you and your buddies are keeping score.

A bitch (not a mean person you wanna slap) is different from a woman. If you're not a dirtyass bitch, you shouldn't turn your head or get offended because THEY AREN'T TALKING TO YOU! That's why I don't get offended, because I'm not one. A bitch, is like a slut but she comes with an owner.

No comments: