"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure what you do not understand." - Leonardo daVinci

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stained Glass

I've been having these crazy, colorful, wacky ideas lately =D

I'm not satisfied with just taking photographs, so I've thought of a way to blend photography, paint, colorful foil, and stained glass into the picture..... pun intended.

My first photo is an old portrait I did of my best friend (FFF) Liz, Elizabeth Romero. It is black and white, so it won't be so expensive to do, but it won't be any less fun either.

(I should be studying my bartending flashcards, but instead am sitting here thinking of art).

I have yet to decide what to do with the foil, should I put it on top, behind, or collage it somehow...

Anyways, I'm excited about my current aspirations <3.

No comments: